This beautiful cemetery was dedicated in 1960 and is located, close to our synagogue, on West Whitty Road, just off of Old Freehold Road. It is a Jewish cemetery, though it offers an area of interfaith families as well. This tranquil setting lends itself to personal prayer and reflection. A somber Holocaust Memorial may also be visited. Our cemetery is maintained and administrated by volunteers of the Congregation. Taharah, the required Jewish ritual purification, is performed by our Chevra Kadisha.
1224 West Whitty Road
Toms River, NJ 08755
Fax 732.349.3003 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fred Weil, Chairman
For Appointments Call 732-349-1244 or 732-797-0197
Members and Non Members Pre-Planning Packages
Visit Our Holocaust Memorial